Do you need an insulation installer to help with your new building project in the Miami-Dade, FL area? Perhaps you’re a homeowner exploring the possibility of boosting the insulation level in your home. Either way, Installed Building Products of Miami is here to help.
Our insulation company in Miami installs fiberglass and other types of insulation in homes and commercial buildings. Whether you need insulation for your home, attic, basement, or commercial space, we can do it all!
We invite homeowners, contractors and builders alike to contact us at (305) 929-8657 to learn more about our fiberglass insulation company in Miami, Florida!
What Is Fiberglass Insulation?
The use of fiberglass for building insulation dates back decades. It’s the most widely used and trusted insulation material today. Fiberglass is manufactured by spinning molten glass into extremely fine fibers.
About 20 to 30 percent of the content in fiberglass comes from recycled glass. This makes it a suitable material if you’re looking for an eco-friendly choice.
Not sure if fiberglass insulation is right for your residential or commercial project? Talk to experts from our insulation company in Miami today to learn more about our recommended services!
Types of Fiberglass Insulation
You can find fiberglass insulation in several different forms. What type of insulation is right for you? The answer lies in learning about types of fiberglass insulation below or when you get in touch with our insulation company to ask specific questions about fiberglass insulation installation services.
At IBP of Miami, we install the following from Owens Corning:
- Batt fiberglass – Pre-cut panels of fiberglass insulation are called batts. These are available with or without facings in various widths for use in unfinished walls, floors and ceilings.
- Blanket fiberglass – Blankets are similar to batts, but they come in long rolls that you can trim by hand to fit any required length. Choose from faced or unfaced versions for different applications. As with batts, fiberglass blankets are often best suited for new construction projects.
- Blown-in fiberglass – Whether you want to add insulation to an unfinished attic floor or you’re hoping to boost insulation within a finished wall, blown-in fiberglass is an excellent choice. Specialized equipment is needed to blow the fibers into place, so make sure you hire a professional for the job.
Contact our insulation company in Miami when you call (305) 929-8657 today!
Benefits of Fiberglass Insulation
No matter what type of fiberglass insulation you choose for your home or business, you can expect to enjoy many benefits, including:
- Improved indoor comfort in all seasons
- Boosted performance from heating and cooling equipment
- Longer HVAC system life
- Lower energy bills all year round
- Less noise transference for a more peaceful interior
- Smaller carbon footprint for a healthier environment
Fiberglass Insulation for New Construction Projects
One of the best ways to ensure the new home or commercial space you’re building is energy-efficient from day one is to install adequate insulation in the walls, attic, foundation, basement and crawl space. Choose IBP of Miami to install fiberglass insulation in new homes and commercial buildings across Miami-Dade and the surrounding Florida areas.
Get in touch with our fiberglass insulation company in Miami today! Call (305) 929-8657 or contact us online!
Fiberglass Insulation Installers in the Miami-Dade, Monroe & Broward County Areas
The team at IBP of Miami has years of experience installing fiberglass insulation. Let us help with your project, whether you’re a contractor working on a new building project or a homeowner hoping to improve the comfort and efficiency of your home. We’ll make sure you enjoy all the benefits fiberglass insulation has to offer by performing an expert installation.
To learn more about our fiberglass insulation services in Miami, or to get your project started, please contact IBP of Miami today.
We’re Proud to Serve All Municipalities Within Miami-Dade, Monroe & Broward Counties
Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Gables, Coral Springs, Cutler Bay, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Fort Lauderdale, Gladeview, Golden Beach, Hallandale Beach, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Homestead, Indian Creek Village, Islamorada, Key Biscayne, Key Colony Beach, Key West, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderhill, Layton, Lazy Lake, Lighthouse Point, Marathon, Margate, Medley, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores, Miami Springs, Miramar, North Bay Village, North Lauderdale, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Oakland Park, Opa-locka, Palmetto Bay, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Pinecrest, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sea Ranch Lakes, South Miami, Southwest Ranches, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunrise, Surfside, Sweetwater, Tamarac, Virginia Gardens, West Miami, West Palm Beach, West Park, Weston, and Wilton Manors.