When looking to re-insulate your Miami home, you want to ensure that you are getting quality products, effective removal of existing insulation, and top-notch installation of new materials. Installed Building Products of Miami is a leading provider of comprehensive insulation services in the Miami-Dade area that is proud to offer complete insulation retrofits.
Our insulation company is made up of industry experts and knowledgeable insulation contractors. We strive to provide our clients the absolute best service possible, from consultation to project completion.
When you need insulation replacement “near me” in Miami, FL, trust the professional service and skill of the team at IBP of Miami. Reach out to us online, or call (305) 929-8657!
When Do I Need to Reinsulate My Miami, FL Home?
Even older insulation types and techniques have a fairly long life span, and most homeowners lack the knowledge needed to make an accurate assessment of whether retrofit is necessary. However, there are some clear signs that tell you it’s time to call on professionals for an evaluation. Contact IBP of Miami if you notice:
- Frequent hot or cold spots in your home
- Drafts when no windows or doors are open
- Drastic increases in energy costs
- Your insulation has been damaged by storms
Our Insulation Offerings for Residential Retrofits in Miami, Florida
IBP of Miami features a wide range of insulation options so that we can satisfy the insulation and budget needs of all of our clients. When you call on our team for insulation retrofit, we will perform a full assessment of your home and existing insulation so that we can evaluate the best options available to you. We will bring our recommendations to you and discuss what suits your needs best, only moving forward with the install once we are confident that you are getting the best solution possible.
Our insulation installation options for existing homes includes:
- Fiberglass insulation – Fiberglass is available in loose-fill and in batts, and it has been an insulation staple for residential applications for generations. Fiberglass features a solid R-value with a very reasonable cost, making it an easy go-to.
- Cellulose insulation – Cellulose insulation is made up of recycled materials and offers a substantial R-value. Cellulose is most frequently blown in to fill interior walls, attics and other areas of the home.
- Radiant barrier insulation – Foil insulation is typically installed in attic spaces, and it makes for a top-notch barrier against heat gain and heat loss. If you’re looking to improve energy efficiency in your Miami home, talk to IBP of Miami about your options with radiant barrier insulation!
- Spray foam insulation – Open-cell and closed-cell spray foam offers some of the highest R-value in the industry. It is sprayed wet into places where insulation is needed and rapidly expands, filling in space with absolutely no gaps left after application. Closed-cell insulation can also act as a vapor barrier, making it ideal for basements and crawl spaces.
Unsure what insulation would suit your home re-insulation needs best? Not to worry—IBP of Miami takes pride in helping our clients make the right call. Contact us online or give us a call at (305) 929-8657 for a consultation to get started.
Home Re-Insulation and Insulation Replacement in Miami, Florida
For decades, Installed Building Products of Miami has been completely dedicated to ensuring our clients’ satisfaction. We work to exceed your expectations, offering insulation retrofits that will leave your home protected, comfortable, and energy-efficient.
Contact us online to schedule a retrofit consultation, or call (305) 929-8657!
Our Service Area
We provide insulation services in Aventura, Coral Gables, Coral Springs, Fort Lauderdale, Gladeview, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Hollywood, Key Biscayne, Key West, Medley, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Springs, Pembroke Pines, West Palm Beach and surrounding areas.