Home Insulation Installation Services in Miami-Dade, Monroe & Broward Counties
If you need spray foam insulation installers in the Miami-Dade, FL area, Installed Building Products of Miami can help. We work with homeowners, contractors and builders to install spray foam insulation for new construction projects.
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
Professional Home Insulation in Miami Area
Spray foam insulation is applied wet and expands into a thick foam that fits snugly in wall cavities, crevices and gaps—therefore, it can be installed in hard-to-reach areas and around piping and wiring. Open-cell and closed-cell spray foam insulation services are also available.
- Make your home more comfortable year-round
- Reduce noises not only from outside your home but also between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your HVAC systems
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration
- Contribute to a healthier environment
To schedule spray foam insulation for new home construction projects in Miami or the Miami Beach area, contact our insulation installers or give us a call (305) 929-8657 today!
Spray Foam vs. Fiberglass vs. Cellulose Insulation
Wondering whether you should install spray foam, fiberglass, or cellulose insulation? Here is some information on these types of insulation:
- Spray foam insulation: This is a spray-applied cellular polyurethane foam that’s pumped into your walls and comes in two varieties, closed-cell and open-cell. Spray foam is typically more expensive than other types of insulation.
- Fiberglass insulation: Made of tiny glass fibers and thermally efficient, fiberglass insulation has been used to insulate structures for decades and is available in blanket, batt and blown-in (loose-fill) form.
- Cellulose insulation: Cellulose is a loose-fill insulation made from chopped-up, discarded newsprint. Like spray foam, it’s able to work its way into hard-to-reach areas. Cellulose is also the most environmentally friendly type of insulation.
Spray Foam Insulation Services for Residential New Construction
Looking for Spray Foam Insulation Contractors in the Miami-Dade Area?
Whether you need to insulate your home or install insulation in an entire community of buildings, IBP of Miami can help! When you work with our experienced team of spray foam contractors, you can trust that you’re getting reliable services.
To learn more about our home or commercial insulation services in the Miami-Dade area, contact us today! Give our insulation contractors at IBP of Miami a call at (305) 929-8657 if you are interested in our spray foam insulation services.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between open- and closed-cell spray foam?
- Open-cell spray foam: This type of spray foam is full of cells that aren’t completely encapsulated. In other words, the cells are deliberately left open. This makes the foam a softer, more flexible material.
- Closed-cell spray foam: This type of spray foam is made up of cells that are completely closed. The cells are pressed together so air and moisture are unable to get inside the foam. Because of this, closed-cell spray foam is much more rigid and stable than open-cell foam.
Is spray foam insulation worth it?
The cost of spray foam insulation is well worth the investment when factoring in the overall energy savings that come in the long term.
Can I install spray foam myself?
It is highly recommended to let insulation experts handle installing spray foam insulation. Spray foam is made up of chemicals and needs to be handled with care.
We’re Proud to Serve All Municipalities Within Miami-Dade, Monroe & Broward Counties
Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Gables, Coral Springs, Cutler Bay, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Fort Lauderdale, Gladeview, Golden Beach, Hallandale Beach, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Homestead, Indian Creek Village, Islamorada, Key Biscayne, Key Colony Beach, Key West, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderhill, Layton, Lazy Lake, Lighthouse Point, Marathon, Margate, Medley, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores, Miami Springs, Miramar, North Bay Village, North Lauderdale, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Oakland Park, Opa-locka, Palmetto Bay, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Pinecrest, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sea Ranch Lakes, South Miami, Southwest Ranches, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunrise, Surfside, Sweetwater, Tamarac, Virginia Gardens, West Miami, West Palm Beach, West Park, Weston, and Wilton Manors.