If you need spray foam insulation installers in the Miami-Dade, FL, area, Installed Building Products of Miami can help. We work with homeowners, contractors and builders to install spray foam insulation for new construction projects.
Are you in Miami-Dade, Monroe, or Broward County?
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation for Miami Homes & Businesses
Spray foam insulation is applied wet and expands into a thick foam that fits snugly in wall cavities, crevices and gaps — therefore, it can be installed in hard-to-reach areas and around piping and wiring. Open-cell and closed-cell spray foam insulation services are also available.
- Make your home more comfortable year-round
- Reduce noises from outside your home and between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your HVAC systems
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration
- Contribute to a healthier indoor environment
Spray Foam vs. Fiberglass Insulation: Which Is Better?
- Spray foam insulation: This is a spray-applied cellular polyurethane foam that’s pumped into your walls and comes in two varieties: closed-cell and open-cell. Spray foam is typically more expensive than other types of insulation.
- Fiberglass insulation: Made of tiny glass fibers and thermally efficient, fiberglass insulation has been used to insulate structures for decades and is available in blanket, batt and blown-in (loose-fill) form.
Spray Foam Insulation for New Home Construction in the Miami-Dade Area
Whether you need to insulate your home or install insulation in an entire community of buildings, IBP of Miami can help. When you work with our experienced team of spray foam contractors, you can trust that you’re getting reliable services.
Contact us or call (305) 929-8657 today to schedule spray foam insulation for new home construction in Miami or the Miami Beach area.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between open- and closed-cell spray foam?
- Open-cell spray foam: This type is full of cells that aren’t completely encapsulated. In other words, the cells are deliberately left open. This makes the foam softer and more flexible.
- Closed-cell spray foam: This type of spray foam is made up of cells that are completely closed. The cells are pressed together so air and moisture can’t get inside. This makes closed-cell spray foam much more rigid and stable than open-cell.
Is spray foam insulation worth it?
The cost of spray foam insulation is well worth the investment when factoring in the overall energy savings that come in the long term.
Can I install spray foam myself?
It’s highly recommended to let insulation experts handle installing spray foam insulation. Spray foam is made up of chemicals and needs to be handled with care. Our insulation experts can deliver top-quality insulation materials to insulate your Miami home.
We’re Proud To Serve All Municipalities in Miami-Dade, Monroe & Broward Counties
Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Gables, Coral Springs, Cutler Bay, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Fort Lauderdale, Gladeview, Golden Beach, Hallandale Beach, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Homestead, Indian Creek Village, Islamorada, Key Biscayne, Key Colony Beach, Key West, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderhill, Layton, Lazy Lake, Lighthouse Point, Marathon, Margate, Medley, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores, Miami Springs, Miramar, North Bay Village, North Lauderdale, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Oakland Park, Opa-locka, Palmetto Bay, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Pinecrest, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sea Ranch Lakes, South Miami, Southwest Ranches, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunrise, Surfside, Sweetwater, Tamarac, Virginia Gardens, West Miami, West Park, Weston and Wilton Manors.