We work with homeowners, contractors and builders to install spray foam insulation for new construction projects.
Contact IBP of Miami online or call for professional spray foam and home insulation installation.
Benefits of Installing Spray Foam in Homes & Businesses
Spray foam insulation is applied wet and expands into a thick foam that fits snugly in wall cavities, crevices and gaps, meaning it can be installed in hard-to-reach areas and around piping and wiring. Open-cell and closed-cell spray foam insulation services are also available.
- Make your home more comfortable year-round
- Reduce noises from outside your home and between rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your HVAC systems
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration
- Contribute to a healthier indoor environment
Spray Foam vs. Fiberglass Insulation: Which Is Better?
Wondering if you should install spray foam or fiberglass insulation? Here’s some information on these different types:
- Spray foam insulation: This is a spray-applied cellular polyurethane foam that’s pumped into your walls and comes in two varieties: closed-cell and open-cell. Spray foam is typically more expensive than other types of insulation.
- Fiberglass insulation: Made of tiny glass fibers and thermally efficient, fiberglass insulation has been used to insulate structures for decades and is available in blanket, batt and blown-in (loose-fill) form.
Spray Foam Insulation for New Home & Retrofit Projects
Whether you need to insulate your home or install insulation in an office or commercial building, IBP of Miami can help.
When you work with our experienced team of spray foam contractors, you can trust that you’re getting reliable services. We work with contractors and builders to install insulation in new home construction builds.
We also install retrofit insulation. If you’ve noticed higher energy bills or your HVAC system doesn’t run as well, you may need additional insulation.
Contact us or call today to schedule spray foam insulation in Miami or the Miami Beach area.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between open- and closed-cell spray foam?
- Open-cell spray foam: This type is full of cells that aren’t completely encapsulated. In other words, the cells are deliberately left open. This makes the foam softer and more flexible.
- Closed-cell spray foam: This type is made up of cells that are completely closed. The cells are pressed together so air and moisture can’t get in. This makes closed-cell spray foam much more rigid and stable than open-cell.
Is spray foam insulation worth the cost?
The cost of spray foam insulation is well worth the investment when factoring in the overall energy savings in the long term. Spray foam insulation can reduce outside sounds and noises within your home. It can also protect against moisture and improve the performance of your HVAC system.
Can I install spray foam myself?
It’s highly recommended to let insulation experts handle installing spray foam insulation. Spray foam is made up of chemicals and needs to be handled with care. Our insulation experts can deliver top-quality insulation materials to insulate your Miami home.