Home Insulation in Miami-Dade, Monroe & Broward Counties
Reduce your home’s energy bills by adding home insulation. Insulation improves your home’s energy efficiency, comfort and value with minimal cost. Call the experts at Installed Building Products of Miami for an insulation evaluation and inspection for your Coral Springs, Florida home.
To learn more about our home insulation services in Coral Springs, and the surrounding areas, contact IBP of Miami online or call (305) 929-8657 today!
What Kinds of Home Insulation Are Best?
Choosing a type of insulation that will work best for your home really depends on your recommended R-values, where you need the installation added and whether you have existing installation. For instance, closed-cell spray foam effectively fills cracks and crevices, whereas blown-in fiberglass works better for filling interior walls.
For residential insulation projects, the IBP of Miami team installs:
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass batt insulation has been used to insulate homes for decades. It is one of the most installed types of insulation and works well in multiple areas of a home. Blown-in fiberglass can fill in small cracks and gaps in attics and walls.
- Spray foam: Spray foam insulation offers total coverage and protects against air leaks as well.
Deciding how to insulate your home is best approached by consulting with an IBP of Miami Certified Energy Professional who can evaluate your home and recommend what products will work best for you. We look at how your home functions as a system, using state-of-the-art equipment and industry knowledge to elevate comfort, energy efficiency and air quality.
Contact IBP of Miami at (305) 929-8657 to schedule an insulation consultation today!
What Are the Benefits of Home Insulation in My Coral Springs Home?
Taking the time to insulate your home improves your HVAC system performance, reduces your heating and cooling costs, helps with soundproofing and supports a healthier environment. Insulation elevates the air quality of your home by sealing out unwanted air and moisture.
Furthermore, insulation reduces your portion of greenhouse gas emissions that heating and cooling your home creates. According to the EPA, 80% of carbon dioxide emissions in the U.S. are from energy consumption. Home and building emissions comprise approximately 30% of those greenhouse gases.
Enjoy better peace of mind knowing your Coral Springs home is properly sealed and fortified against whatever climate conditions come its way.
Where Should I Add Insulation in My Coral Springs Home?
If you are on the fence on whether or not you should re-insulate your Coral Springs home, consider that it can save up to 20% on your home’s heating and cooling costs and 10% on its total energy costs. The U.S. Department of Energy recommends that you add insulation to attics, floors, crawl spaces and basement rim joists to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Attic insulation: The biggest source of energy loss in your home is your attic. Whether it’s unfinished or used as extra living space, installing attic insulation can earn you immediate savings. Fiberglass and spray foam are options for attic insulation, with loose-fill or batt insulation being the most common attic choices.
- Crawl space insulation: Crawl spaces are often forgotten areas when you think about insulating or air sealing your home. But they are a big source of energy loss. Crawl spaces need to be insulated, weatherized and air-sealed for energy-saving goals.
- Garage insulation. Adding insulation to the garage will make your home less expensive to heat and cool, as well as adding significant bottom-line market value to your home. The experts at IBP of Miami can show you how best to insulate your garage for increased comfort.
- Wall insulation: Insulating exterior and interior walls improves year-round energy efficiency, health and comfort. Our wall insulation contractors follow the industry’s best practices for placing and maintaining wall insulation. If your attic is well-insulated and air sealed, but your home is still uncomfortable, chances are you need to add insulation to exterior walls. Wall insulation should be installed in foundation walls above ground level, in heated basements and in unvented crawl spaces (as an alternative to floor insulation). It should also be installed in exterior walls and walls between living spaces and unconditioned garages or shed roofs.
No matter your home re-insulation needs, the IBP of Miami team has you covered. From your attic to your garage, we insulate it all.
IBP of Miami has been in business since 2004, serving Miami-Dade, Monroe and Broward counties. Get in touch with our home insulation company in Coral Springs today! Call (305) 929-8657 or contact us online!